Information Collection and Usage
Depending on how you use our public website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - such as name, home or work address, e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers.
- Log Information - Our servers automatically record information from your browser. Items recorded include such information as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, as well as the date and time of your request.
- Communication - Emails and other communication sent to CO-OP may be retained in an effort to service your inquiries and requests.
- Links - In an effort to customize content and advertising, we may present links in a format that enables us to track site and page visitation.
Personal Information Choices
You have the ability to decide when your personal information is used. We will provide a notification seeking your consent to use information for purposes other than that of original collection. If you decline to submit personal information to any of our services we may not be able to provide those services to you.
We may share your information in the following limited circumstances:
- Your consent is given.
- When reasonably necessary such as (a) satisfying enforceable government request, (b) upholding Terms of Service, (c) areas pertaining to fraud or security, or (d) protection against imminent harm to rights, property or safety of CO-OP Financial Services.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that your information is not compromised. Access to personal information is restricted to employees on a need-to-know basis. Individuals who are granted access to your information are bound by strict confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline for abusing these privileges.
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future ("opt-in"), (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us, or we have identified your business as one who would benefit from the products and services provided by CO-OP Financial Services. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
If you have received unwanted, unsolicited email sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to email@example.com for review.
This policy was updated on September 5, 2008